Do you have a high-impact project that aligns with the Toronto Ukrainian Foundation’s Purpose, Vision and Mission Statement? If yes, let’s begin a conversation!
Specifically, we are looking for project ideas that answer “yes” to the following questions:
- Is this project aligned with one of TUF’s Areas of Focus, namely, education or relief of poverty?
- Will this project enrich the Ukrainian Canadian community in the Greater Toronto Area or surrounding municipalities either directly or indirectly?
- Can the impact of the project be practically measured, either directly or with reasonable proxies?
- Does the plan for the project “make sense”?
- Will TUF’s contribution/participation be acknowledged alongside that of any partners?
The project idea should also answer “yes” to at least some of the following questions:
- Will the project have a long-term benefit?
- Will the project bring about a sustained benefit that “continues giving” even after the project is technically done?
- Does the project have potential to save lives, or bring about positive transformation?
- Will the project be fully funded with TUF support, or will additional grants have to be sought?
- Does the project have the manpower/bench strength to begin work right away?
If you think your idea is passes the checklists above, complete the form below.
After submitting your application there will be a link to download or print your application for your reference.